Plan & Design - FREE after rebate
There are over 350 different programs for habitat development...some pay annual incomes, some just cost share, some have more restrictions and some just what you were looking for. We will short cut you right to the options that pay the best, cost share the best and/or provide the best over-all design of woody cover, food sources, native grasses and water. This will not only be a great return in your investment...but it will save you hours of time trying to figure out what programs are best for you as well as where and how to design and implement your habitat options.
Cost - FREE after a product/service rebate.
$300 Review and Assessment
- $300 Product/Service Rebate
$0.00 Final Cost
($300 at increments of 200 ac)
This is a great win-win offer. You will need the food plot seed, native grass seed and/or trees anyway and we have all of these items affordably priced.
Secure this assistance by entering the correct amount in the order amount below and then follow the steps to the check out (you can secure with a credit card or print out the statement and send to PLM with a check).
When completed with checking out, please go to this link to fill out a short question list. We will then contact you to get started with the assessment and review.
(This link can also be found on the PLM homepage)
Your product/service rebate can be used at any time on any product or future service.
What will you get with the Review and Assessment?
- Aerial photo with soils overlay (bird's eye view for current and future planning)
- Draft design on aerial photo of habitat cover types and location.
- Draft design will be based on current landuses, soil capabilities, program options, maximum ability to attract and hold more wildlife, increased recreational opportunities for more enjoyment of the property and to meet your goals and objectives for the property.
- Statement on limiting factors and why.
- Statement on what needs to be done as well as a list and description of the cover types.
- Links to PLM's Habitat Outlet Store for quick visual photos of the habitat types and additional information and ordering.
- List and description of the program options, estimated income and cost share potentials and contact information for application into these programs.
- We are also available to discuss the proposal and answer questions about the application processes or any other questions that you may have.
* This Review and Assessment does not include a site visit. We actually get a better look and feel for the property from the aerial photo, soils maps and information that you provide. It is also the most cost effective option that gives you the fastest return for the development of your property. Site visits are available and we would be happy to provide a propsal to personally meet you at your property and perform an extensive review.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working from you!
Please allow 14 preparation days.
Please Select Option Below
Property size - less than 201 acres ($300.00)
Property size - 201 to 400 acres ($600.00)
Property size - 401 to 600 acres ($800.00)
Property size - 601 to 800 acres ($1,000.00)
Property size - 801 to 1000 acres ($1,200.00)
Property size - 1001 to 1500 acres ($1,500.00)
Property size - 1501 to 2000 acres ($1,800.00)
Property size - 2001 to 3000 acres ($2,100.00)
Shipping & Handling
- Your shipping location will be requested during check out for calculation of shipping and handling charges. You may proceed with final checkout after review.
Habitat Outlet Home
GUIDED / SELF GUIDED HUNTS
HUNTING LAND FOR SALE
Iowa Hunting Land
Minnesota Hunting Land
North Dakota Hunting Land
South Dakota Hunting Land
Wisconsin Hunting Land
Habitat Plan - FREE (QDMA, Pheasants Forever, CRP, Pheasant)
Mowing & Spraying
TAME GRASS (Introduced)
NATIVE GRASS SEED, Big Bluestem, Indian Grass, Switch Grass
WILDFLOWER SEED, Coneflower, Blackeyed Susan, Prairie Clover
CRP, WRP, CREP & PRAIRIE SEED MIXES
PRAIRIE BOOKS & ID
FOOD PLOT SEED
WHITETAIL HUNTER'S ALMANAC
DEER FOOD PLOTS, Brassicas, Turnips, Rape Seed, Clover, Chicory
PHEASANT FOOD PLOTS (dove and quail food plots), Milo, Millet
WATERFOWL FOOD Duck Food Wild Rice Sago Shrimp Scuds Smartweed
WATERFOWL MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING
KumDuck Duck Calls
CONIFERS (evergreens), spruce, pine
TREE FABRIC, TREE MULCH, BLACK TREE FABRIC, TREE MAT
TREE TUBE, TREE TUBES, TREE CONES, GROW CONES, TREE SHELTER
DEER FEEDERS, DEER FEEDERS, DEER FEEDER
WATERFOWL NEST STRUCTURES / DUCK NEST / DUCK NESTS / DU / DUCKS
NO HUNTING SIGNS
NATIVE GRASS DRILL (PARTS), Truax Drill
HABITAT & FOOD PLOT EQUIPMENT & PLANTING
SEED STRIPPER / SEED HARVESTOR / SEED HARVESTING
FISHING GEAR - AQUA VU, Aqua-Vu, Underwater Viewing Camera
LAKE MINNEWASKA FISH HOUSE RENTAL
Copyright 2005, Prairie Land Management. All Rights Reserved.
Website by PressEnter!